D’Amico Stables is located on 5 acres in the beautiful equestrian community Fox Trail in Loxahatchee. We offer full-care boarding, housed in our 9-stall barn, each with its own individual 12x42 foot run attached. Also included is an all-weather ring complete with jump course, and miles of well manicured trails. We are a fun and friendly, drama free stable, where clients become more like family
Our amenities include but are not limited to
* 12×12 ft stalls, each with fans and it's own private 12×42 ft private turnout. Allowing horses to come in and out of the barn as they wish
* huge beautifully maintained GRASS paddocks for daily turnout, either with or without other horses
* oversized arena with excellent footing and full jump course
* miles and miles of gorgeous trails specifically designed and maintained for equestrian use
* horses are fed 4 times a day using the highest quality hay and grain
* stalls cleaned throughout the day
* owner lives on property so horses are looked after 24 hours a day
* click on the upper right corner to view some of our gallery
Scheduling and holding for vet, farrier, and other service providers is the responsibility of our horse owners.
Boarders receive some basic medication services as part of their board package. Administration of additional medications, wrapping, and the like can be arranged through the manager.
Rates and Fees
Please inquire for more information on pricing packages.